|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. A large Government department is currently seeking an A03 Administration Officer with extensive experience in Payroll and rostering. The role is an Initial 3 month contract that is highly likely to be extended and is based in Wacol. If you are a motivated individual looking for your next opportunity, read on.
About the Role
- Processing and validating all changes to the fortnightly payroll
- Attending to all other administrative activities and duties to work effectively with other staff and to ensure that payroll is accurate and up to date
- Researching and maintaining an In-depth knowledge and understanding of current legislation, awards, certified agreements, polices and practices that affect employment of staff
- Liaising on a regular basis with administration officers and managers to ensure that all rostering and staff movements are captured and reflected correctly on the SAP/HR payroll system.
- Rostering duties include, roster planning, the coverage of shifts, leave and training and leave planning
- Previous experience within the Public Sector is highly desired
- Experience using SAP/HR systems
- High level of understanding of rostering and roster planning
- High level of administrative skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and handle conflicting priorities
- Highly attractive hourly rate, $40.60 p/h + Super
- Government Department
- Supportive team and management
- 3 - month Contract - Likely to extend
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like more information please email Support@davidsonwp.com , quoting ref no. JO-2011-101943. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com