About the Company
Davidson are partnered with several key clients that require experienced Inbound Call Centre Consultants. There will be a number of upcoming opportunities which are temporary contracts and have the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. These opportunities are based in the Brisbane CBD and inner suburbs.
If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic call centre professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
About the Role
Acting as a first point of contact for customers answering inbound phone enquiries
- Provide professional and outstanding customer service
- Assess each enquiry and recommend solutions according to company policies and procedures
- Discuss company services and product offerings - including features and benefits
- Maintain customer database
- Participate and contribute to the team meetings
- Previous customer service experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Bekki Cox on 07 3023 1036, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90293. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com