Davidson is excited to present this opportunity with one of our well-respected government client in Canberra. They are seeking two highly experienced SQL Database Administrators. This is an initial 9-month contract with a likely extension - by 9 months.
About the Role
- Develop, implement and review database-related infrastructure, processes and procedures.
- Provide technical support and advice to application developers in relation to the database environment.
- Perform problem analysis and rectification in response to system outages and issues.
- Performance monitoring and provide necessary assistance to Developers to solve performance issues
- Database admin, performance monitoring in Cloud environment (AWS, Azure)
- Lead motivate and mentor junior staff.
- Able to demonstrate high competency in SQL Server administration, database performance monitoring plus analysing and solving SQL Server service incidents and outages.
- Get a kick out of optimising and fine-tuning the performance of SQL databases.
- Sharing your skills and knowledge to upskill team members.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0602, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100603. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com