As an SAP Business Objects Developer, you will:
- Conduct SAP administration including system monitoring and programming performance fine-tuning, ensuring response times are within acceptable parameters, fault/error detection and reporting.
- Provide issue resolution to Help Desk calls
- Complete technical development in Business Objects
- Comply with change control procedures to ensure a stable and reliable SAP technical landscape
- Proactively analyse programming and interface requirements
- Develop solutions for support requests and complex business scenarios
- Prioritise and execute work according to change control processes and priority ratings
- Maintain relevant documentation including technical designs
- You will support development of SAP through Business Objects and system interfaces.
- Your days will be varied as you work through support & change requests as well as working on projects.
- There is a strong pipeline of project work that will challenge your technical skills as well as complex problems to solve.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99164. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com