As a problem solver, you will design, manage, deliver and implement complex data and information management platforms in areas such as business intelligence, machine learning, data mining, complex data analytics, taking a solution from strategy through implementation to managed service.
You will work in some of the most challenging and exciting domains across government and industry, grappling with the most interesting and varied data sets Australia has to offer. You will be undertaking complex research in the application of data governance, data analytics and science techniques to industry business problems along with designing data management and analytics processes and models to deliver insights and meet business outcomes
Your day to day work will include
- Designing, architecting, and implementing complex batch and real-time data analysis solutions and services in business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics, data science, data management, and information management, utilising Agile (Scrum) frameworks
- Designing, developing and implementing data collection, transformation, and data integration solution, machine learning algorithms and scripts to create, coordinate and deploy information and analytics solutions, pipelines and data storage
- Developing reporting and data analytics solutions, tools and APIs
- Publishing and enforcing Big Data Analytics Tools best practices, configuration recommendations
- Providing technical guidance as SME and hands on delivery team member across multiple clients and engagements
- Contribute to thought leadership, and demonstrate personal excellence in the business application of advanced analytics techniques
- Building relationships with clients and identifying opportunities for data design improvement
- Managing multiple client engagements and potentially leading several teams
Key Skills Required:
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to establish strong working relationships at an executive level, across multiple clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to convey the underlying meaning and value of analytics to business stakeholders without mathematical / technical backgrounds
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytics solution including big data platforms, techniques and algorithms for data mining and machine learning,
- Experience working across multiple data & analytics technologies (MS Azure, AWS, Hadoop ecosystem, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc).
- Hands on experience developing data-centric/data-driven transformation strategies for complex environments
- Proven experience producing artefacts, prototypes, process models, and dealing with complex data sets, data platform/techniques and analytics solutions
- Knowledge and experience developing queries and/or custom analytical processing in R or python for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
- Experience designing across multiple big data technologies, such as MS Azure, AWS, Cloudera, Marklogic, Neo4j, Splunk, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing robust production-grade systems for data ETL, SQL for reporting and data transformation, developing integrations for data ingestion, data mapping and data processing capabilities (large scale ETL, BI and/or Analytical platforms)
- Experience designing data mining and analytics solutions with a range of software and statistical development platforms (such as R, Python, etc).
- Excellent understanding of a range of predictive and descriptive modelling techniques
- Knowledge in popular techniques and algorithms for predictive and descriptive modelling techniques, data mining and machine learning.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99155. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com