To be successful, you will have:
- Proven experience in infrastructure management, network design, IT facilities management, asset management, knowledge management, and financial management.
- Proven experience with the majority of the following technologies – Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA/FTD), Cisco technologies including CUCM, Translation Patterns, SRST, Unity, Presence, IM, ExpressWay, Gateways H323/MGCP, SIP, CUBE, Extension Mobility, Wireless LAN Controllers (Cisco WLC), Routing & Switching, Cisco Nexus switching platform, Active Directory, ADFS.
- Experience with F5 Technologies and VMWare is desirable
- Proven experience in driving customer focussed excellence by working in collaboration with team members and taking responsibility to meet client’s needs by applying lateral thinking and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to communicate across a broad technical and non-technical audience with an emphasis on stakeholder engagement and ability to influence others with regard to using technology to drive business improvements.
- Proven experience to manage small to medium IT projects including the development of project scopes and briefs within broad parameters, stakeholder management, and change management.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99093. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com