This organisation has established themselves as a market leader through offering customised solutions for their clients and partners. Working across multiple sectors including engineering, surveying and mapping and GIS, they offer a fast paced and challenging environment for their employees. To assist in the continued the success within the organisation we are looking to on-board an experienced Financial Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to provide support to the General Manager of Finance and assist in managing the month end reporting process for various entities within the group. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly reporting including balance sheet and P&L generation
- Provision of data to produce management reports.
- Process improvements including streamlining data manipulation, reporting and processing methods.
- Assisting with preparation and analysis of budgets and performance against budgets
- Provide general ledger account reconciliation and reallocation of expenses
- Monitor intercompany accounting Identify future systems enhancements and improvements for reporting purposes
- Assist the Finance Lead on ad hoc projects
To be considered for this role you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a financial accounting position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role and have a sound knowledge of ERP systems – ideally Microsoft Dynamics. You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and love working in a collaborative team of like-minded individuals. This role will suit a proactive individual who is happy to think about the reasoning behind the accounting reconciliations of some duties and how these can be improved. The role is being offered up to a 12 month Fixed Term assignment, however as the company is experiencing growth there is a potential for longer term opportunities for the right individual
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99158. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com