Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an upcoming opportunity within Queensland Government for an experienced Document Controller.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Document Controller with a background in large infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will develop and implement systems for document control within contract management framework for the project, operating within the departmental requirements, as well as monitoring information and document management across the project team.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Understanding the contractual obligations of document control to ensure there is no breach of Contract.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining filing conventions and a record management system for the project and monitoring to ensure consistent application.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of an efficient, effective document control system which will be key to the management of technical drawings, files and reports within the guidelines of the Project Deed.
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining electronic filing structures across various systems which are consistent and easy to use.
- Training colleagues in how to use the Document Management System, contributing to compliance across the project with records management policy and guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Must hold a Class C drivers licence
- A criminal history check will be required prior to commencement
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Temporary Contract thru to 31st December 2020 with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate - $52.25 p/hour + Super
- Get your foot in the door with a government department
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com