This well-established and treasured national Not For Profit organisation continues to expand through their commitment to always delivering with integrity, teamwork and ensuring the best quality of life for their clients.
The recent appointment of an inspiring Executive General Manager has led to this opportunity to support them and work closely with a newly formed and dynamic marketing team.
About the Role
- As the Executive Assistant your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Diary and travel management.
- Manage communication channels (particularly related to marketing) and determine priorities and action required to coordinate responses.
- Ensure that the Manager is properly prepared for meetings/commitments and has all relevant documentation.
- Proof-read outgoing business documents and making necessary changes including formatting changes to ensure all documents are of a high quality.
- Preparing agendas for meetings, taking minutes during meetings and following up on actions.
- Preparing presentations/briefings/run sheets for events
- Coordinate travel and accommodation including liaison with providers, bookings, itineraries, receipts, reconciliation & maintenance of related records.
- Support/coordinate the marketing team through understanding their workload and keeping them on track.
The environment is professional and friendly. You won’t need a suit jacket but you will need to be very well-presented.
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication to anticipate and exceed expectations of your Manager.
- Ahigh level of emotional intelligence and rapport building skills are also paramount.
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members.
- And the ability to roll with the punches – every day is different!
In terms of professional background:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant position.
- Marketing experience (preferred but not essential).
- Advanced in Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Growing, highly successful national company
- Newstead location – close to public transport (buy and train)
- 8.30am to 5.00pm
- 80 000 per annum plus superannuation plus NFP salary packaging benefits (approx. $6 – 8K)
- Fantastic manager – genuine, dynamic and committed to excellence