This amazing Global organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated.
About the Role
As a Payroll Officer you will be part of a larger payroll team, this is not an end to end payroll function you will be working within high volume payroll fast paced environment with the following duties:
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and accurately
- Collecting, calculating and entering data in order to maintain and update Payroll information
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave etc. and reporting on this
- understanding of agreement as well as all other remuneration models and agreements
- Adhere to record retention policy
- Understanding of STP and how this impacts day to day processing
- Building and maintaining various internal relationships
- Attend to all queries in a timely manner
You will ideally come from a finance background with around 3 years plus in large volume Payroll experience personal experience of around 1000-1500. You must have intermediate skills in MS Excel with the ability to work with pivot tables and V look-up and the ability to absorb new systems quickly and confidently. You must be well presented have excellent communication skills, adaptability along with previous experience of different wage structures and love working in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront in its field within a dynamic industry along with an enviable culture.
- Immediate start available
- Brisbane Corporate Head office location
- Large fun and friendly team that work hard / play hard
- $65 000 per annum plus super - many internal company perks and incentives on offer (ask us what they are, there a fair few!)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Henry on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99144. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com