|Posted||3 days ago|
Our client is a leading Australian energy provider, with locations across the whole of Australia. Due to their continual investment in technology, they are currently looking for a Procurement Specialist with a BI Developer background to join their Brisbane CBD team.
About the Role
You will support the ongoing implementation and regular procurement reporting (Power BI) to stakeholders across the organisation and assist the development of procurement performance frameworks.
- Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business, Commerce, related discipline or relevant experience
- Experience with MS Power BI
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) frameworks, technologies, and tools
- Proven experience in procurement and supply chain
- Strong knowledge of procurement and supply chain performance management frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with peers, management and business stakeholders
- A self-starter able to prioritise work based on business needs
- Ability to meet deadlines and assist others to achieve their
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99145. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com