The Principal Business Analyst plays a key role in leading, managing and coordinating a range of business improvement ideas to ICT services, processes and solutions to meet the needs of the business. The successful candidate will establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, to develop trust and ensure accurate information is gathered and distilled into identifying ICT solution-based options.
This position reports to the Program Manager.
The Principal Business Analyst will be supporting Cyber Security requirements.
This would be an ideal role for a Principal Business Analyst who is looking to gain experience working in a cyber security environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide expert advice when working closely with the business to translate requirements into technical outcomes which are aligned with the client’s architectural principles and strategy.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support the delivery of business objectives in a timely manner.
- Analyse and critically evaluate information from multiple sources and drive solution focused approaches with competing stakeholder views and needs.
- Collaborate with technical specialists, service management stakeholders, program teams and relevant subject matter experts to map, document and establish business processes and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare specifications, process maps, activity reports, test plans, presentations and training structures as required, in alignment with business initiatives.
- Guide, mentor and support team members in implementing best practice business analysis, collaboration of ideas and resources, and to provide customer focused services.
- Act as a conduit for new ideas, best and emerging practice in solution development and policy and strategic integration into the application portfolio.
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99130. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com