You will hail from a Technical BA / Business Systems Analyst background with strong experience working on Oracle projects specifically Finance and HR.
About the role & responsibilities
- Working within a large Finance transformation program involving business processes, business change and technology solutions across multiple systems technology
- Work with Enterprise technical teams, BA’s and PM’s as the key representative of Finance Systems
- Assist the Architecture teams in solution design that impact finance systems
- Be the key advisor to business teams for all complex configuration within finance systems
- Provide analysis and consulting to business teams.
- Drive governance and compliance over the integrity of the systems in line with regulatory, audit & internal controls over the system & associated business processes.
- Analyse and identify integrity issues in Finance Data and present recommendations to business users taking into consideration the strategic direction of the company
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with stakeholders to identify and document direction, functional, and technical requirements
- Working closely with business users to document functional requirements and user acceptance test plans as required
- Performing testing and coordinating the execution of user acceptance testing
- Documenting and tracking project changes, risks, and issues through resolution
- Ensuring that all deliverables are documented and are supportable
- Communicating changes to requirements and projects to all relevant stakeholders
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting principles, financial systems and processes along with experience working with Financials such as AP & GL
- Business Systems Analyst experience specifically in Life Insurance or Superannuation
- Experience in system and/or finance transformations projects
- Experience with Confluence & JIRA for requirements and testing assets
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills across a broad range of stakeholders (technical and business)
- Logical and quick-thinking decision maker
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience using MS Office Products- Excel, Project, Word, VISIO and Access (Macros/VBA would be an advantage)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99129. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com