|Posted||10 days ago|
Davidson have currently partnered with a global renewable energy development company who are listed on the ASX. They develop, own, construct and operate both Wind and Solar Farms internationally and have an international development portfolio of over 7000MW with over 1000 MW of generating capacity.
About the Role
As the Energy Markets Compliance Analyst you will report to the Senior Asset Manager and play a key role in the team responsible for managing both wind and solar parks on behalf of their owners. You will be responsible for managing the systems required to ensure compliance of electricity assets to the electricity market regulations.
- Applying for AEMO registrations, CER accreditation and other licenses for new projects, as required
- Maintaining existing registration, accreditation and licensing obligations of renewable energy assets, in respect of both Electricity (AEMO) and Renewable markets
- Assist the Asset Managers and supporting engineers to ensure that projects comply with the technical and electrical requirements of the National Electricity Rules and associated regulations in respect to the renewable energy assets
- Advise and inform the relevant employees in the company on compliance obligations and reporting in accordance with relevant regulations and contracts for each project
- Manage compliance records and documentation pertaining to the discipline of each project
- Assist with the development of Compliance Management System including working with the users and the IT software developers.
To be successful for this role you will be a motivated self-starter with a keen interest in the Australian renewable energy industry. Ideally you will have previous experience in a compliance, regulatory risk or legal setting.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Australian Energy Market
- Proven ability to priorities multiple tasks whilst delivering on key outcomes
This is an opportunity to join a global renewable energy business on a full-time basis, based in Canberra. With a strong pipeline of new developments this offers to successful applicant to a rewarding role supporting the growth of renewable energy technology within Australia.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99126. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com