The successful Process Modeller will be responsible for the following:
- Stakeholder engagement, influencing consistency of Process Transformation across the division and alignment to project’s priorities
- Review assigned business processes from end-to-end and create “As is” process if not available
- Work with the Business Owners to develop and implement ‘To-Be’ process maps and artefacts to embed lasting process change and ensure they contain the appropriate and applicable risk controls.
- Develop appropriate materials to communicate and present opportunities for relevant stakeholders
- Help facilitate and support workshops, working with stakeholders to define process, identify current issues and develop future state process maps.
- Ensure alignment to enterprise process methodologies, frameworks, standards and tools (including Lean Six Sigma and Agile).
- Understanding of impacted Business Units business systems and information management
- Strong experience in Signavio
- The ability to understand requirements and processes to create quality process maps
- Solid experience and knowledge in process mapping, modelling and documentation & an expert in BPMN 2.0 and Signavio
- Lean Six Sigma working knowledge desirable, certification is an advantage
- Experience in large complex organisations - financial services or superannuation desirable .
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99098. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com