Our client is one of the largest banks in Australia that is passionate about technology strategy and using modern-day architecture.
About the Role
The Principal Architect will be a pivotal piece in evolving strategy & data architecture and will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of quite technical people all within different specialisations of Data Architecture (data engineering, analytics, AI, governance & security)
- Supporting C-Level executives and the Enterprise leadership team in all architecture and technology decisions
- Providing innovation in regards to the data & architecture transformation journey
- Implementing strong architectural principles, codified patterns, technology choices and related knowledge management for rest of the organisation
- Guiding other architects and engineers through complex scalable solutions and resilient data sets
- Helping to reach the target state and delivering on all outcomes
- Building strong relationships with all IT specialisations to achieve a common goal
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven commercial experience in leading the overall architecture in a domain that had clear success
- Need strong experience and ability to led a large team of Architects & Engineers
- Be keeping a 'finger on the pulse' in regards to the world of technology (emerging tech, trends and best practices/processes)
- Need exceptional experience in multi-cloud platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure. Two or more is crucial in you landing this awesome position.
- Have experience in working in an advanced and complex technology environment such as Data (Integration, Lakes, Hubs, Warehouses, Analytics & AI solutions), Governance Solutions (Meta-Data, Master Data, Reference Data & Lineage) and Modern Architecture (Event-Driven, Event-Sourcing, CQRS & Distributed Systems)
- Have built large scalable solutions leveraging open-source technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Kubernetes etc.
- Work in bank that uses cutting-edge technology
- Join a modern architecture team
- Strong focus on professional development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com