Committed to high quality teaching and development, this learning institution is committed to their students and aim to empower them through superior educational facilities and programs, through effective partnerships with parents, governments and the community. Joining at the beginning of an exciting and proactive transformation agenda, the role of Management Accountant will be pivotal in meeting the budgetary and management reporting obligations are met.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Preparation of rolling forecasts, KPI analysis and reporting
- Challenge month end results to ensure that all costs are contained and adjusted if necessary
- Manage the budget and long term plans in accordance within reporting timetables in conjunction with the Head of Planning and Analysis
- Assist with the provision of financial information to influence commercial decisions
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Preparation and oversight of the departmental and cost centre budgets
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience ideally within an educational institution. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have advanced budget and reporting skills and also have familiarity with VBA and have prior experience in producing management information through Power BI. Your strong analytical skills and attention to detail, coupled with your ability to meet governance and reporting timeframes will see you succeed in this role.
In return for a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that will give outstanding professional development opportunities in a rewarding and supportive environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99109. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com