As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst you would be closely working with the Risk Manager and would be involved in vulnerability management, incident management, risk management, security architecture planning and implementation and other related activities in a mature environment. In this role you would be working closely with key technical stakeholders to provide security advisory around emerging threats and incidents. There is a pipeline of projects coming on the security roadmap including Cloud Identity Management, CASB and DevSecOps to get involved in.
We are looking for someone with the following skills -
- Strong experience in using SPLUNK in security monitoring
- Strong experience in security or information risk management
- Experience in cyber security frameworks (e.g. NIST, ASM etc)
- Experience in working in large complex enterprise environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefits include a competitive package including incentive, a warm and inclusive culture, modern technology, and a great CBD-location close to public transport.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99104. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com