|Posted||12 days ago|
Davidson are proud Government recruitment partners working with Local, State and Federal Government departments to match the best talent to the most exclusive opportunities. A 6 month temporary opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Communications Officer (AO6) with a strong project background.
About the Role
- Revise, and action existing project communications and stakeholder engagement plan
- Production of a range of communication (briefing memo, targeted email, meeting/presentation, project newsletter, intranet page, website, video content, media releases, article for inclusion in Department newsletter, Internal Social Media etc) suitable to the target audience
- Project managing and implementing a range of communications for centralised and regional stakeholders
- drafting, proof reading and editing documents on behalf of other project staff;
You will have a background in communications and have a passion for stakeholder engagement. Your previous project management abilities will be crucial to the success of this large service delivery transition project.
You will be able to liaise and engage with senior stakeholders and create effective communication strategies. This is an exciting large scale project suitable for a candidate looking for a challenge.
- Competitive hourly rate - $59.95 p/hour + super
- Brisbane CBD location
- Work with an exciting project team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com