|Posted||5 days ago|
Want to work for a global technology services company that provides top quality specialist work forces across a multitude of IT areas?
There is an opportunity to join this company on a 6 month contractual basis, with likely extensions!
About the Role
You will be required to develop and produce high-quality infrastructure architecture content using desktop publishing and Microsoft Office suite. You will be working alongside architects and SME’s documenting strategies, standards, reference architecture and templates for all Infrastructure Services to support business outcomes.
You will have prior experience in or knowledge in:
- Infrastructure services such as: Hosting, Networking, End User Computing, Unified Communications.
- Technical writing and computer literacy
- Creating exceptional quality documentation
- Able to run your own workshops
- Working with multiple business sectors and people; ie stakeholders, SMEs, Infrastructure teams
- Technical terminology
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- 5+ years in the ICT industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99086. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com