A nine month contract (commencing ASAP) has led to an exciting opportunity within this highly dynamic national organisation. Based on Airport Drive, this national head office has a highly engaged culture underpinned by a strong vision and success based on continuous growth and evolution.
There will be future opportunities to secure a permanent, long-term position down the track. Given how fabulous this culture is you will come to find this news very exciting!
About the Role
Reporting to a supportive and collaborative HR Manager and HR team of six, your role will be high volume and evolve over coming months in this twelve-month maternity leave contract. Beyond the twelve months there is the exciting chance to secure an ongoing role.
Teamed with your solid experience in administration and HR you will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Monitor, manage and respond to HR enquiries
- Coordinate recruitment and selection activities including advertising requests, interviews and reference checks
- Distribution of employment agreements and new starter paperwork
- Administer and coordinate induction program
- HRIS administration tasks, including set up and maintenance of new and existing users.
- Developing regular reports to provide for HR Advisors and Business Unit Manager for information on key HR functions, end of contract and renewal of compliance requirements.
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees championing the HR agenda.
Your prior two years’ experience (minimum) in an HR administrative position, proven experience and openness to fulfil a wide-scoped role will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration and HR, Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A fun and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97238. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com