Davidson has partnered exclusively with the Royal National Agricultural and Industrial Association of Queensland (RNA) to recruit a Senior Project Manager. For 142 years, RNA has worked to promote and encourage the development of the agricultural, industrial and cultural resources of Queensland. The RNA owns and operates the Brisbane Showgrounds at Bowen Hills, Brisbane, and stages the Royal Queensland Show - the 'Ekka'.
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager will assume responsibility for the RNA’s participation in new and existing construction projects across the precinct including the Cross River Rail Project, ensuring projects are organised delivered on time and in alignment to the needs of the RNA. Other responsibilties include:
- Total project oversight for the RNA while ensuring an interface with events including the Royal Queensland Show (Ekka)
- Management and implementation of key deliverables of the Project Development Agreement (PDA)
- Leadership and implementation of project strategic objectives and success metrics for RNA including defining goals, objectives, risks, staffing, roles and responsibilities and work structure breakdown.
- Management of project activities throughout lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success.
- Coordination of site activities of the RNA, its employees and consultants, and the interface with the Development Partner throughout the development process through a detailed understanding of the status and execution of projects including Cross River Rail.
- Communicating with all stakeholders in a professional manner to solicit feedback, input and expectations and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the RNA.
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience managing large mixed use projects as a Client Side Project Manager
- Experience in leading a team on a large scale construction project from inception through to completion
- Demonstrable experience in developing and maintaining both internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or related discipline
An excellent salary is on offer, as well as the opportunity to work within an iconic Queensland organisation. To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Declan Jones on 07 3023 1065, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98966. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com