Our client is a forward thinking, innovative Utilities provider that operates with a fast-paced, high-performance mentality that are seeking several Salesforce Developers/Engineers for an ongoing body of work.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing knowledge around Salesforce design, development, configuration, customisation, implementation & operational maintenance
- Developing well-structured Salesforce solutions, ensuring quality and coding best practices.
- Being part of the Salesforce Team, participating in technical design, development and implementation of custom CRM applications in an agile environment
- Helping to deliver cross functional initiatives with speed by ensuring relevant methods and tools based on new ways of working
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Development certifications
- Previous experience working in large-scale, customer-centric organisations
- Commercial experience working with CloudSense
- Working knowledge of Apex, Lightning & Visualforce
- A good understanding of the different integration capabilities in Salesforce
- Great communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99020. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com