This is a positive, friendly environment, they offer exciting growth plans.
- Interrogate data sources to deliver required solutions and reports
- Manipulate data sets to provide insights into business performance
- Develop models and presentations to support activities with Business Units Automation
- Where required, develop project plans according to project scope / requirements and ensure deliverables are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Proven industry experience as a data analyst
- Excellent analytically and problem-solving skills
- Good skills in the following technologies: SQL, ETL and Excel
- Understanding of data and solutions and data warehouses
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree