This treasured Not for Profit organisation is seeking an experienced Administration, Retail and Facilities Coordinator for a two week assignment starting 15th January based in Southport.
About the Role
The Administration / Facilities Coordinator is responsible for creating a great customer experience for all the Queenslanders looking to seek support or partner with our client.
The Administration, Retail and Facilities Coordinator is responsible for the efficient running of the retail shop, the day to day administration duties of the regional office and identifying and coordinating the facilities maintenance requirements.
- Experience in an administration role including administration and office procedures.
- Experience in the management of a fashion or pharmaceutical retail outlet, hospitality or sales role.
- Certificate 3 in Business or Administration equivalent is desirable.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate sensitively with patients and their families.
- Strong customer services skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Expose and understanding to the basic accounting principles and practices.
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Microsoft office suite and POS Software.
- Ability to deal with contractors and have the confidence to highlight unsafe work practices.
- A current First Aid Certificate is desirable.
- Temporary opportunity
- Great NFP company
- Great pay
- Southport Location
- ASAP Start