If you're a planner and are in the market for a short or long term contract in the public sector, we want to hear from you.
We are working with various Public Sector Organisations needing planners to undertake the following:
- Housing Strategy Review
- Open Space Strategy implementation
- Planning Scheme Amendments
- Community engagement and consultation
- Experience in growth and heritage areas is advantageous for some roles
- Demonstrated understanding of planning and subdivision legislation, the planning reforms and planning processes within Victoria
- Experience with SPEAR
- Local Government experience highly regarded
Working in the Public Sector will allow you to:
- Have a genuine work/life balance
- Work within a professional, community focused team
- Earn an attractive hourly rate (rate depends on the role)
To find out more about these opportunities or for a confidential chat about what your next career move looks like, call Paddy on 0426 896 442 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.