Fantastic multiple opportunities available to join a Software Development team within this GLOBAL organisation, as a Drupal Developer you will be working on cutting edge technologies within a fast paced IT team who are passionate in designing and developing lean, quality and innovative web solutions for their customers.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate recent experience in Drupal 7/8, React SASS, HTML, PHP and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team and be self-motivated.
The corporate headquarters are here in South Bank, complete with rooftop dining and drinks, free 24/7 gym, award winning training programs, end-of-trip facility, direct access to public transport and the South Bank close by, free health and wellness consultations, free financial planning guidance…and more! Our client offers perks and company culture that are second to none.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years developing within web development
- Strong understanding of Drupal and React, its best practices, and usages
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- Empathy for the customer experience, as well as data analysis, should inform all decision making
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and converse with technical architects and developers
- Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments
- Research, analyse and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices and other complex business problems
- Develop and document business and processes, functions and procedures
You are self-motivated and like to work independently. You are passionate about building quality products and want to own projects end-to-end leading with the right design and development principles. You have strong communication and collaboration skills. You are a problem solver and like to challenge yourself with building the right solutions.
If you feel like you tick most of the above boxes and you would like to learn more about the role please don't hesitate to email Moitri Banerjee your CV accompanied by a cover letter to Moitri.Banerjee@davidsonwp.com and we can set up a time to have a discreet conversation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99075. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com