Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government for professional Document Controllers or Plan Room Support Officers who have experience reading engineering drawings.
About the Role
The tasks involved with this position include:
- Administrative support to the team undertaking the registration and data entry of engineering drawings and plans.
- The ability to read engineering drawings is a requirement.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and motivated administrator who enjoys working within a fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to go above and beyond to ensure that business objectives are met.
You will also have:
- Experience with engineering drawings
- Accurate data entry skills
- Have a good work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Be a quick learner when provided appropriate instruction and guidance
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attractive 12 month contract
- $38.13 p/hour + Super
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).