|Posted||15 days ago|
Going in to their 5th decade in the market, this ASX listed global organisation continues to grow rapidly through product diversification and the provision of innovative service offerings. As key sales markets continue to expand, the need for a Finance Manager has arisen to play a key role within the finance leadership team with a focus on providing commercial support to drive business to deliver on their strategy.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. You will be responsible for the following:
- Month end reporting pack, liasing with the management team of the financial performance against budget/forecast incorporating key business drivers and highlighting risks
- Prepare month end balance sheet reconciliations at the consolidated level
- Manage external audit process
- Analyse monthly financial statements and provide insights of the business
- Contribute commercial analysis relating to business proposals, forecasts and budgets
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high volume business. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to communicate competently with various stakeholders and be a mentor for members of your direct reporting team of four. You will also be able to demonstrate your capability to provide financial analysis on revenue, labour management and cost control to ensure compliance with contract requirements. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal.
Work for an employer of choice with an attractive benefits package with ongoing training and professional development. Amazing career potential and opportunities for the right individual.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99063. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com