The client is looking for Data Analyst with experience undertaking data analysis, defining data problems, solutions and developing data analytics dashboards and analytics workflow solutions to support the delivery of current program of structural asset management projects.
- Develop analytics frameworks and data systems for current business initiatives
- Develop Tableau dashboards and Alteryx data platforms workflows to meet business requirements
- Provide technical coordination and liaison for resolution of technical issues, project information and technical documentation from projects.
- Develop or provide content input to guidelines, systems, processes and specifications relevant to the project’s above; including scope and quality documentation;
- Research and develop data analytics solutions to meet business requirements
- Undertake data analysis as required.
- Researching and developing detailed reports, options papers and recommendations
- Developing project plans and managing projects to completion
- Developing and implementing strategies, policies and procedures regarding governance projects
- Providing briefings and presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Significant experience undertaking professional data analysis/ data analytics activities as either standalone projects or sub components for projects
- Developing and providing advice on data analytics processes and requirements in an engineering or infrastructure environment;
- Preparation of technical documents, guidelines and specifications, preferably in an infrastructure delivery environment;
- Problem definition, scoping and data solution design skills, ideally in an engineering, technical or legal policy environment;
- Intuitive problem-solving skills with the ability to identify objectives and develop strategies for meeting objectives
- Developing end to end reporting solutions including ETL process and data visualisations.
- Good understanding of database architecture, associated reporting tools and SQL;
- Developed skills in Alteryx and Tableau software applications
- Well-developed communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Project management skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99052. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com