Contract Business Analyst with and understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Utilities experience highly desirable (either Distribution, Wholesale or retail) gas /electricity.
Working on a number of projects focus around changes in the utilities sector and specifically Metering / MSATS - 5MS (Five minute Settlement)
You will have experience of working in an agile environment (Product Backlogs, Sprints epics etc. )
Ability to engage with stakeholders at different levels and elicit requirements and then document policy’s & procedures.
- A CV that clearly shows your skills and abilities working as a Business Analyst with both waterfall and Agile terminologies.
- Knowledge of Utilities or Metering / MSATS highly desirable.
- Large scale data migration and target mapping of data validation
- Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Hands on BA with exceptional documentation skills
- Senior Stakeholder engagement at C Level and GM is something you will feel comfortable with.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, user case, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Engage and communicate with the various business streams, stakeholders
- Document the requirements using functional requirements and user story techniques
- Participate in all aspects of project delivery within an Agile project team, including daily scrums.
- Understanding of Regulatory & Compliance programs
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99042. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com