|Posted||11 days ago|
- Permanent Leadership role
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work with a fantastic team in a growing council
- Ideal for someone living in the South East of Melbourne
Working with and supporting the Manager Strategy and Growth, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and coordinating the provision of functions including Engineering Plan Checking and Subdivision Surveillance for Council.
You will be expected to:
- Lead the review of policy and controls and strategic frameworks as required to deliver sound infrastructure provision in a timely manner
- Lead the team with the planning, protection and provision of Council’s infrastructure management through the subdivision process.
- Oversee the provision of a comprehensive, efficient and robust subdivision plan checking service
To apply for this exciting leadership position with a fantastic organisation, you must possess the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering with relevant experience or a lesser formal qualification with extensive and diverse experience.
- Post graduate studies in business, financial management or related discipline.
- Extensive and diverse experience in both operational areas and management.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with proven senior management achievement developed within a relevant multi-disciplined environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Courtney on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99037. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com