This is a chance to be part of an organisation that makes a real difference for the wellbeing of the local community.
About the Role
This role will see you helping the business to develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols and work towards making compliant Cyber Security Frameworks. You’ll be a recognised specialist in Cyber Securit, but will also have broader knowledge and experience of enterprise technology and line of business applications. This gives you a good understanding of the subtleties of designing, implementing and operating organisational systems securely.
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience in the following:
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant subjects
- Experience analysing malware, hacking tools, and threat actor techniques and procedures
- Experience developing and maintaining threat intelligence, reviewing information to determine its significance, validating its accuracy and assessing its reliability
- Security Standards Benchmarking and Improvement (NIST, ISO, CIS)
- Security Strategy and Roadmap
- Security Transformation Programmes
- Security Operations and Technology (including SIEM solutions)
- Modern offies, beautiful location
- Great Culture
- Supportive environment
- Agile environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99019. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com