|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||20 days ago|
This organisation exists to provide financing to fund some of the state’s largest development projects. With the provision of debt funding, capital raising and financial risk management advisory services, this organisation exists to ensure sound investment decisions and support the states future growth. This role play a key role in providing commercial support to drive business to deliver on their strategy through the development of business cases for new and existing business opportunities and provide key insights into key business drivers to identify opportunities.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. You will be responsible for the following:
- The delivery of strategic initiatives responsible for identifying risks and opportunities
- Assist in due diligence for acquisition opportunities
- Provision of financial modelling support to support business cases presentations
- Adding value to the business by providing analysing and reviewing financial results
- Production of commercially focused reporting that aids strategic decision making
- Complete strategic market and company benchmarking through comprehensive market analysis
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this role you will need to be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Corporate Finance or Senior Finance Business partner position. This would be an ideal first move out of a Chartered firm where you may have worked within Corporate Finance or Infrastructure Advisory Services. You will have the ability to understand and report on financial information, you will have outstanding financial modelling skills and you will have previous experience in a Corporate Finance role with the ability to manage due diligence projects with transaction services and/or valuations experience being highly regarded. The role will see you consulting to a number of different organisations and departments so a genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of an organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99016. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com