Privately-owned SME - CBD-based integrated retail property investment / management / construction group with big plans for the future and a need to modernise Information Technology infrastructure and Service Delivery and Management.
The Information Technology Manager provides leadership of a small team and direction enabling the business strategy and objectives through the efficient and effective use of IT. This role comprises both strategic and hands-on operational responsibilities. The role is a key conduit between the technology operations and the Executive Team whilst also possessing excellent technical skill and experience to maintain the ongoing operational requirements enabling the business’ activity. The role also requires strong project management skills to be able to deliver and contribute to projects as necessary.
- Design, procure and manage implementation of new Head Office ICT infrastructure.
- Develop an ICT Roadmap and associated project-scopes to create a business strategy-led modern IT function which will become a true growth enabler;
- Review and refresh ITSM documentation, processes and procedures;
- Develop Security and Business Continuity plans, training and documentation for end-users, and additional IT functionality critical to business planning and success like Business Intelligence tools.
- Stakeholder engagement to enhance how IT supports business processes and success;
- Project manage/lead IT resources, consultants and vendors to successful completion.
- Significant IT experience with proven track record providing strategic and operational outcomes.
- A track record demonstrating capability with hardware, networking, telephony and application software including senior experience with management, implementation, and troubleshooting across technologies such as Windows Desktop & Servers, Office365, Mimecast, VMWare, MS Sharepoint, MS SQLServer, Azure AD, VPN, Wireless AP, PBX, as well as experience with cloud migrations and management.
- Engaging and open communicator who can talk with all levels and translate business-drivers to a technology solution;
- Strong alignment to the company’s values and a great desire to be part of the team that supports and grows a strong people-oriented culture;
- Business and Commercial-Acumen / Strategy / Leadership / Financial / Project Management skills to lead the IT function;
- An excellent understanding of modern technology and architectures to guide and advise the business on the options that are available to provide solutions that suit the business now, and into the future;
- A focus on continuous improvement applied both to the IT function in terms of Service Delivery as well as aiding the business in looking at new ways of doing things to improve business efficiency and competitiveness;
Excellent opportunity to join a friendly professional team and design and deliver a modern business-enabling IT strategy. A competitive salary package including participation in the company’s incentive program will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Some travel to sites in Qld and Northern NSW will be required once or twice per year for end-user engagement and implementation management.
- The selection process requires psychometric testing for the shortlisted applicants
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume AND cover letter in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98991. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com