|Posted||22 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment currently have 3 x short-term opportunities available for Commercial/Economic Analysts (up to AO7) working with a large State Government Department. This is a large funding agreement program starting end of January. You will be based in the Brisbane CBD.
About the Role
- Undertake specialist commercial, due diligence and financial analyses of programs, major projects and initiatives based on sound commercial practices and guidelines and develop high quality risk management recommendations and solutions.
- Undertake basic probity searches for incentive programs and other initiatives, as requested, for groups within the department.
- Undertake comprehensive due diligence, commercial and risk assessments on projects and proponents for various incentive programs and prepare reports to support the development of business case and terms sheet.
- Assist with sensitive negotiations and commercial and financial analyses in relation to major projects and proposals that are subject to funding arrangements with the department.
- Prepare reports, submissions, briefings and correspondence as directed by senior officers and management.
- You will possess a high attention to detail with the ability to problem solve at a high level
- Previous experience in high level Commercial Analysis or Economic Analysis is essential
- Ability to work as part of a large team
- Understanding of legislation and ability to interpret funding agreements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume through the portal. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com