About the Role:
- You will be involved in the provision of application development and support services to both internal and external clients.
- You will also be involved in developing in-house development standards, automated testing and release management processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced and innovative Microsoft Dynamics developer, who is willing to play a key role in the growing application support team.
Technical knowledge and skills in the following key areas:
- Development and support of Microsoft .NET applications (using C# and SQL Server)
- Development and support of Microsoft Dynamics applications (using Dynamics 365 / CRM 2016)
- Previous Microsoft Dynamics application administration experience
- Previous Microsoft SharePoint development experience
- Applies rigorous process and logic to solve difficult problems and effective solutions
- Utilises time efficiently by prioritising a broad range of tasks and focusing on key issues
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1912-99004. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com