The client is looking for additional requirements for implementing a newly installed Fire Service Management tool across the client's business areas for their own purposes.
Strong, proven ICT project management capability is the primary requirement for this role.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Lead project teams in the delivery of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or highprofile impact, and high-risk dependencies), ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained
- Manage and control resources, operational and capital costs against the project budget and manage expectations of all project stakeholders
- Actively support business change, act as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders and facilitate relationships between them
- Promote the change vision to staff at all levels of the business operation, and keep a focus on business objectives
- Work with senior people responsible for the line business operation to ensure maximum business operations improvements are made as the project delivers its products into operational use
- Maintain the business case for funding the program/project and confirm continuing business viability of the project/program at regular intervals.
- Manage project risk. Carry out risk assessment for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the project and/or the business.
- Prepare briefing material and regular performance reports for key stakeholders.
- Manage change and stakeholder engagement to ensure that impacts are clearly articulated in a structured and planned manner.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98988. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com