We are looking for an experienced Applications Analyst to join our clients established team in Melbourne. You will reporting to the Team Leader Application Services. This is an opportunity to provide technical, operational and business support for the council’s Corporate Applications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in 2nd & 3rd level application support.
- Experience working with Poweshell Scripting
- Experience supporting IIS Server Web management
- Experience gathering requirements
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Experience providing a high level of application support to internal customers & users.
- Solid IT background in development or infrastructure
- Previous experience supporting applications such as Pathways, Technology One Financials, Conquest, Sharepoint, K2, Microsoft Dynamics and Objective (desired)
- High level of written and oral communication skills will accompany your strong evaluation, analytical and problem solving skills.
If you would like to join a leader in the local government sector, with a reputation for innovation and excellence, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
The Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and suitable applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). . Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com