|Posted||19 days ago|
The client is looking for someone who has experience in Drupal 8 and outstanding communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- To guide other web developers in the planning, designing, creation, amending, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software components in order to deliver agreed value to stakeholders. Create large or complex applications that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes using process and technology to specified standards including software security.
• Providing expert day to day advice to multiple business groups in relation to web applications, user interfaces, and data models, ensuring business requirements, processes and corporate standards are met and maintained
• Developing and supporting standard web and intranet templates, ensuring stable environments
• Designing and executing acceptance testing plus undertaking implementation activities to convert developed applications to “live” in the production environment.
• Providing technical support and maintenance of digital services, including triaging, analysis and troubleshooting of issues in a high-pressure environment;
• Collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to proactively develop and maintain professional relationships and ensuring streamlined and responsive service delivery
• Delivering technical expertise on projects (including the analysis phase) as required, using project management tools such as Jira or Confluence
Experience in development of complex modules and custom functionality; CMS implementation including workflows, version control and security/administration setup; content migration; and development of integrations, APIs and other web services
• Experience in system analysis and design including in requirements gathering and documenting functional requirements, understanding business requirements/process, designing web applications, integration and user interfaces.
• Front-end development skills, including experience in building responsive UIs using industry-standard technologies, frameworks and code libraries.
• A strong knowledge of Objected-Oriented PHP, design-patterns, test-driven development, best practices and coding standards;
• Experience working with modern PHP frameworks such as Drupal 8, Symfony, Laravel, Slim, Silex;
• Experience with test frameworks such a PHPUnit, Selenium, Behat etc;
• A sound knowledge of git branching workflows, github pull requests, and continuous integration;
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98985. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com