You will put your exceptional organisational skills to use whilst being responsible for administration and organisation of all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
This will be a combination of finance and administrative work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial compliance (i.e. entering budgets/forecasts into Planview, receipting invoices with any journals as required, chasing and documenting explanations for under/over runs).
- Maintaining and monitoring work days/hours, budgets and expenditures ensuring resources don’t do more – or less – than they’re supposed to without approval.
- Resource onboarding under guidance from PMs (getting JD’s from PMs, arranging CV’s with agencies, organising interviews, processing successful applicants (PTRIO’s, PO’s, anything else onboarding), and chasing up approvals.
- Proactively chasing updates relating to project risks, issues, dependencies and updating RAID register.
- Adhoc tasks such as reporting packs, spreadsheets, etc. as requested.
Required for the role:
- Have some commercial acumen (i.e. can build spreadsheets, track numbers, analyse anomalies, etc.)
- Have a can-do attitude and follow instructions
- Be happy to work within process, but will proactively work to find better ways of working
- Be experienced in MS Office such as Word, Excel (formula’s, etc.) and PPT
- Experience in Planview and SAP.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98980. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com