Greenbox Systems is an enterprise partner to leading Australian organisations, helping to manage their IT assets from sourcing and installation through to managing and disposal. Today's big data comes with big responsibilities, and Greenbox Systems is trusted by Australia's biggest and best in: Government, Defence, Banking, Finance and Leasing Institutions, Education and IT.
Put simply, they manage the technology lifecycle with minimal disruption, risk and waste, and maximum efficiencies.
About the Role
Davidson are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join the Greenbox Canberra team and take charge of the day to day operations. The Warehouse is located in Queanbeyan, NSW. You will be as comfortable being 'hands on' on the floor, leading by example as you are conducting strategic meetings with senior management. You will inspire and motivate your team and represent the entire Warehouse and Distribution division of the company on a state level. Main responsibilities include:
- Lead, coordinate and supervise operations to ensure sites operate in full compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations, security, efficiency and compliance to internal control policies and procedures
- Train employees with the relevant knowledge of key site operations, quality, safety and compliance processes
- Engage and support all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement operational improvements to increase productivity, quality and reduce costs
- Managing all processes and distribution activities, through effective and engaging leadership of direct reports, meeting performance targets and customer expectations
- Managing weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Providing behavioural safety leadership and direction to achieve and sustain zero harm
- Ensure the warehouse runs efficiently and the operation adheres to KPIs as set out by management
- Coordinating and managing all aspects recruitment, training, site security and ensuring the facility complies with all OHS standards
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to motivate staff
- Ability to drive to achieve results and report on same
- Process and Planning Skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and ERP management software
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics and/or Warehousing Operations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding in building compliance, WH&S and environmental obligations within facilities management.
- Strong time management, communication and people management skills
- Adaptive to change and drive for continual improvement
- Hold a current High Risk LF and/or LO Forklift Licence preferable
- Baseline or NV1 Security Clearance
Competitive salary package is on offer, as is relocation assitance if necessary.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Declan Jones on 07 3023 1065, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98882. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com