Our client is a subsidiary of one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout Australia. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors.
They are seeking a number of Quality Assurance / Test Analysts to join on a long-term contract basis in one of many specialised teams.
About the Role
- Planning, and executing all test activities for technology projects and software testing
- The key skill is testing mobile applications being able to lead conversations with the business in the language of the business.
- Working closely with the technical team and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
The ideal candidate for the role will fit the following criteria;
- Good understanding of agile ways of working in SCRUM teams
- Experience in Appium (ideally Espresso and XCUITest), Selenium, Protractor, SOAP UI, Postman/Newman scripting.
- Experience in automation frameworks (BDD using CUCUMBER and TDD frameworks)
- An understanding of Visual automated testing and mobile app automated testing
- CI/CD pipeline automation implementation experience
- Exposure to cloud-based test labs (i.e. Perfecto, AWS Device Farms, etc.)
- Extensive experience using SOAP / Rest API
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98927. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au