|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Financial Institutions, they provide a comprehensive and integrated range of Financial Service products to individuals and businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
You will be responsible for will be Implementing Corporate Super Business Analysis activities and deliverables end to end across different departments of the organisation.
- Managing corporate super activity
- Executing Business Analysis activities and deliverables
- Managing risk and Identifying Issues or breaches
- Meeting all policy and compliance requirements
- Investigating and developing their Business Analysis approach building strong relationships with Internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with testers to ensure full understanding of business requirements
The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of corporate superannuation, pensions and insurance products. You will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Business Analyst qualification ( Desirable)
- RG146 qualification ( Desirable)
- Proven experience knowledge of corporate super, pensions and Insurance products
- Strong understanding regulations and legal principles
- Proven experience of end to end remediation lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
- Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 99 29 9503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com