We are looking for an ICT Project Technical Lead who will be responsible for the end-to-end technical oversight of the technology solutions for the Program, to ensure that is successfully delivered. This position will provide technical design and delivery oversight, delivery assistance, taking inputs from architecture, networks, security and other relevant domains, to meet the end-to-end technology needs.
- Supporting the Project Manager providing technical design and delivery services for the lifecycle
- Providing strong technical leadership in the development and review of technical designs and delivery of end-to-end solutions.
- Work with the external vendors, service providers and other government agencies, IT Architecture, Security, Network and delivery teams, to ensure IT solutions are designed, secured, delivered and supported appropriately, meeting the solution requirements of the department.
- Provide technical leadership of new and emerging technologies relevant to the workspace department.
- 5+ years’ experience as an ICT Technical Lead on Projects.
- Prior experience working with Queensland State Government agencies.
- Strong knowledge of Workspace systems and industry trends, technologies, standards and best practices in IT outsourcing and managed services in the ICT realm.
- Network and Telecom engineers with system design and implementation experience.
- Skills and experience in system integration and collaboration with business and technical stakeholders in IT Architecture, Security, Infrastructure, IAM, Networks and Desktop.
- Relevant technical skills and experience.
- Degree qualifications and/or certifications in IT related disciplines.
- Knowledge of Prince 2 and Agile methodology and processes.
- Prior experience and knowledge of small/medium scale employment, small business and training environment.
- Experience and knowledge of Infrastructure domain.
- Experience and knowledge of Network domain.
- Experience and knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain.
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud Services and hosting domain.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working in a cross agency project team.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98934. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com