This is a leading organisation who are well regarded in the Brisbane market. With the head office located in Brisbane CBD they are experiencing strong growth nationally and internationally. Due to this growth they are undergoing process and system enhancements and are looking for a strong Management Accountant to join their tight knit team initially on a contracting basis.
About the Role
This role forms part of a team of 12 and you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller. You will be required to work both independently and in a team environment and carry out duties and responsibilities in an efficient and effective manner while maintaining a high standard of professionalism at all times,
This role is responsible for the following:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts;
- Budgeting Forecasting and Variance Analysis;
- Revenue analysis and reporting;
- Liaising with Business Unit Managers;
- Cashflow forecasting and;
- Assisting with compliance and ensuring all matters are aligned with current legislation.
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified or currently studying towards and will have previous experience using large ERP's
Additionally, you will possess the following:
- Strong Excel experience (Pivot Tables, Vlookups and complex formulas);
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail and;
- Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with business unit managers and the Executive Team.
- Training and professional development
- A supportive culture and dynamic working environment where management truly support their staff
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Harding on , quoting ref no. JO-1911-98626. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com