- Liaising across multiple business areas, working with a variety of stakeholder groups to gather requirements, offer recommendations and fully understand what project outcome will best align with the business requirements.
- Facilitating stakeholder workshops applying elicitation techniques to prepare detailed requirements including all of the necessary modelling, process design, technology/platform integrations and future state outlines.
- Investigating and analysing technical system, business processes or customer needs to provide clarity to the delivery team on the build requirements.
- Coordinating project artefacts ensuring that all systems are updated with latest information and requirements and that clear supporting materials for setting the objectives of the initiative are transparent.
- Designing an E2E delivery approach together with the Product Owner, Delivery Team including drafting of full feature set, input on sequencing of deliverables, estimations and preparation of user stories in line with requirements.
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Technical BA with a proven background in the Life Insurance industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest in continuous improvement.
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Consultant or similar discipline for a mid-to-large sized organisation, or direct consulting expertise leading transformation projects
- In depth understanding of Agile, specifically Scrum concepts
- Strong technical understanding and ability to articulate desired outcome of a system enhancement
- Experience in the financial industry or similar complex industry
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting at all levels
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98926. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com