Davidson are searching for a Senior Communications Consultant to join a well-established consultancy firm in Brisbane’s CBD. With a proven track record of delivering a variety of small and large communications projects, the business is searching for experienced communications consultants to join the team and deliver effective solutions in the fields of health, transport and infrastructure to name a few.
About the Role
With a Queensland focus, this position requires a highly driven individual, passionate about communications and delivering the very best outcomes for their clients. Via innovation and best practice strategies the perfect addition to the team will be ready and willing to inject their vitality and passion into a variety of businesses or projects.
As a Senior Communications Consultant you will have the opportunity to provide effective communication services to clients and will utilise your understanding of the industry and your professional acumen to create and then deliver an exceptional communications experience.
What you will bring to the role
- You will possess a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with Community Engagement and an IAP2 certification would be desirable
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic team, but also very autonomously when required
- Experience in dealing with both private sector and government clients
- Experience working on projects in infrastructure, development or transport would be highly regarded
- Exhibit exceptional writing skills and a strong attention to detail
- Previous agency experience would be highly regarded
Come and join an exciting, dynamic team and receive a great salary, excellent working conditions and be part of the communications strategy for a multitude of projects across Queensland.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com