Cutover Relaese Manager to join a major transformation project on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The role will support the successful planning and execution of IT cutovers and multiple go live activities for a major program of work.
We need a candidate who has experience performing the following tasks:
- Develop cutover plan documents, detailing the approach to the technical and business/markets cutover(s) including trial conversions, dress rehearsals, industry testing/trials and operational plans; assist in the preparation and delivery of presentations to impacted audience
- Help engage with Business Units to provide balanced advice on cutover readiness and activities, dealing with vendors necessary to support cutover
- Set up processes and governance around the cutover event, develop and consolidate rehearsal/cutover/fall-back plans and checklists, cutover entry/exit and go/no go criteria
- Assist in the development of a project plan and provide ongoing reporting to ensure cutover related activities have the required support structure in place, and transition to BAU is planned and executed
- Assist in the setup and management of the Command Centre including set up of rosters, logistics and the integration of problem reporting and tracking into the existing structures.
- Assist in successful handovers to business operations and IT support for the various cutovers within the program.
- Experience working on multiple releases; software changes, data migration, database upgrades.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98893. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com