Reporting to the Project Manager, you will fulfil the accountabilities of this role are as outlined below:
- Provide specialist business analysis advice, information and support to external and internal clients in accordance with systems, policies and relevant legislation
- Provide strategic and expert advice to management on application and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management
- Analyse business requirements and assess the needs within client groups so that efficiencies may be realised through the use of information management processes.
- Design and document test scripts that accurately test that the functional design meets the business requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to extract requirements.
- Manage system design, specification, configuration, unit testing and maintenance of solutions and associated documentation in compliance with relevant standards
- Research and recommend variations to policy and procedural matters affecting the efficient operation of the allocated area of responsibility.
- Assist in the analysis of existing business processes, and future business processes, within the context of the information system solution.
- Provide support to Clinical and Project Leads as required.
- Prepare, update and maintain various project artefacts including checkpoint reports.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary project team in a dynamic environment.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution
- Contribute to effective, client focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members within the team and across Queensland, and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality and customer service
Qualifications/Professional Registration/Other Requirements
- Relevant Business Analysis qualification would be well regarded such as BABOK.
- Possession of formal tertiary qualifications is not included as a requirement within the selection criteria for this position.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98866. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com